Mirror nails are the latest trend in the nail art world.
They are shimmery, they are sparkly, and they are just about everything a nail-polish fanatic could ask for.
Mirror powder is applied over UV gel nail polish and non-UV gel nail polish, or even regular nail polish.
All it take is a little bit of time and effort, and a love for all things sparkly.
16 different colours
1 package includes: 1 Mirror Powder and 1 Sponge Applicator
How to Use Mirror Powder on Nails
Using UV Gel Nail Polish
1. Apply a base coat.
2. Add two coats of UV-gel polish, then cure it.
3. Use a sponge eyeshadow applicator to tap on the powder.Start from the cuticle area and work your way towards the tip.
4. Use the applicator to gently buff the powder into your nail.
5. Clean it up with a soft brush or rubbing alcohol.
6. Apply a no-wipe top coat.
Using Regular Polish or Non-UV Gel Polish
1. Apply your base coat and two coats of nail polish.
2. Apply some top coat, then wait until it is dry to the touch.Don't let the top coat dry all the way, however. You want it to feel rubbery, but not sticky or tacky. This is important, especially with regular, non-gel top coat; if you apply it too soon, the powder will make a mess, and if you wait too long, the powder won't stick.
3. Tap on the mirror powder using a foam eyeshadow brush. Start from the cuticle area and work your way towards the tip.
4. Buff the powder into the polish.
5. Wipe off any excess powder.
6. Apply a water-based top coat, making sure to coat the tip of your nail.
7. Finish off with a regular top coat.
8. Wait for your top coat to finish drying.